- On/Off/Reset switch on the back
- Status indicator light for connection and charging
- (2) 1/8" audio stereo jacks
- Internal 430mAh lithium polymer battery
- 1 meter USB charging cable
- AirTurn BT-105 2-Pedal $119, lower cost, great for basic page turning and scrolling
- AirTurn BT-105 4-Pedal $159, allows for more functions to be controlled in OnSong
- Sleek and Stylish: Compact design is well constructed and durable.
- Hidden Cords: Electronics are molded into the plastic to protect them and keep them out of the way.
- Silent on Stage: Built for being quiet, including while recording.
- Durable: Made of military grade plastic polymers that you can drive a truck over!
- Built in 100 hour rechargeable lithium battery.
- Indicator Light: Blinking sequence is complicated to learn at first.
- Size: The 4-Pedal is big and doesn't fit into a typical laptop bag.
- Accessing the Keyboard: AirTurn Pedals take the place of your onscreen keyboard when connected, which can make using the OnSong editor impossible until the red button on the back is depressed.
- Price: Not as affordable as other wireless pedals available.
- Charging: The battery lasts so long that charging takes time and forgetting to charge the pedals regularly is an easy mistake, leaving you flat just before a gig.