OnSong Console is a powerful new addition to OnSong that let's you create, import, edit and style your music to look just the way you want. it runs inside of a web browser, giving you access to your device's OnSong library, but with the full content creation capabilities of your Mac or PC. Real-time preview as you type shows you just how it will look.
OnSong Console will be available in OnSong 1.989 as an in-app purchase of $9.99.
- Browse and search your OnSong library from a computer.
- Create new OnSong or ChordPro formatted files.
- Import multiple files from your computer all at once.
- Convert files into text for further editing.
- Real-time preview of the chord chart as you type.
- Powerful palettes that help you create and style your chord chart.
- Metadata: Type in the details of the song like title or key.
- Insert: Place chord, sections and line formatting into your text.
- Text Tools: Search and replace, toggle between chord styles and fix alignment spaces.
- Style: Change the font, linespacing and chord highlighting or colors.
- Chords: Transpose, capo and chord diagrams. Choose your chord style too.
Other features include:
- Low Light Mode: Shows you how the chord chart will appear on a dark page.
- Pages: Splits the chord chart to simulate printing on paper.
- Follow: Have the Console switch songs and scroll along with the device.
- Download: Download the chord chart in supported formats like PDF or ChordPro.
- Print: Print out your chord charts from your computer.