This version has been tested by our dedicated beta testers for a few weeks now. It seems to be a very stable build that fixes a number of issues, as well as adding some handy features! Upgrade today!
This version fixes many stability and usability issues including:
- Fixed crashing when picking songs
- Fixed crashing when picking chords
- Fixed an issue where users of version 1.0 had original song sets default "Display Chords" to off. It now defaults to "on". This was causing chords to not be displayed.
- Fixed the tap to scroll vertically feature so it scrolls down to the another screen instead of to the top or bottom.
- Fixed an Issue when transposing, the key info doesn't change.
- Fixed an issue when changing the orientation of the iPad the set list went back to the 1st song in the set list.
- Fixed an issue during navigation that caused overscrolling.
- Fixed an issue where the song disappears when there are no chords and you change the font size.
This version includes many enhancements including:
- You can now add files to OnSong via file sharing in iTunes and view them in OnSong.
- You can now convert files imported to text.
- Rudimentary support for the ChordPro format.
- Emailing the set sends PDF versions of each song in your set for printing.
- Visualize the metronome as flashing in the navigation bar.
- The ability to rename sets.
- The ability to choose between different versions of songs to play from your iPod library.
- When navigating to a new song, it always starts at the top of the song.
- Added a left-hand guitar tabs option in settings.
- Added a low light mode in settings. This displays OnSong formatted songs with white text on a black background.
- Added the ability to turn off lyrics.